Your Regional Center Service Coordinator will make the referral to Premier containing name and contact information for the client. Premier will mail the enrollment forms to your home to be filled out by the vendored reimbursement recipient. Once these forms are completed and returned, Premier will process them and send out a welcome packet with orientation information and timecards.
If you have not received your reimbursement enrollment forms, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact your local office by phone so we may send them to you.
- Southern CA Regional Centers (including Kern Regional Center, Tri-Counties Regional Center, and Valley Mountain Regional Center): (866) 428-1730
- Northern CA Regional Center: (855) 288-6701
- Regional Center of Orange County (RCOC) RWA Respite: (855) 580-2446
- Tri-Counties Regional Center (TCRC) FMS Respite: (855) 580-2446
- Kern Regional Center (KRC) FMS Respite: (855) 580-2446
If you are not sure which number to contact, please call our main office at (866) 428-1730.