Premier offers direct deposit for all providers and reimbursement recipients. Please request and fill out a direct deposit form via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone.
Once submitted, direct deposit takes three to four pay cycles to go into effect. Until then, you will continue to receive live checks by mail.
- Southern CA Regional Centers (including Kern Regional Center and Tri-Counties Regional Center, and Valley Mountain Regional Center): (866) 428-1730
- Northern CA Regional Centers: (855) 288-6701
- Regional Center of Orange County (RCOC) RWA Respite: (855) 580-2446
- Tri-Counties Regional Center (TCRC) FMS Respite: (855) 580-2446
- Kern Regional Center (KRC) FMS Respite: (855) 580-2446
If you are not sure which number to contact, please call our main office at (866)428-1730.